Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome to the blog!

Hello, and welcome to my first blog, The Woven Home! Congratulations on finding it!

My hope with this blog is not to advertise to the world everything that I'm doing, making, and crafting. Rather, I plan to use it as a personal online three-ring binder of projects, patterns, and pictures. This blog will hopefully be a convenient way to organize my projects and to remember what I've done and where on this wide web I might have found the inspiration for it. If someone happens to stumble upon it and find their own inspiration, all the better!

Winter is a time when I find myself pulling out my stash of yarn and crocheting or knitting some cozy things for gifts and for myself and my home. I'm still on that kick, so many upcoming projects will probably be related to crochet or knitting. In the next few days, I will also post some previous projects I have done during the past year (first year of marriage = much nesting!).

Enjoy!

No comments: